What a cool story! A woman from Pickering called us after a robins’ nest was blown out of a tree and she found the babies lying helpless in the grass. Our hotline experts advised her to create a makeshift nest by poking some drainage holes in a plastic container, putting in the old nest material and securing it back in the tree. Later she sent us these pictures of mom feeding her babies in their new nest. Nice work!
- Fall Migration – Don’t Miss This “Window” of Opportunity to Keep Birds Safe in Your Yard
- Why Are You Recommending Euthanasia?
- I Found an Animal Who Needs Help But TWC is Closed – What Do I Do?
- Why Can’t I Raise an Orphaned Wild Baby?
- I Can’t Find a Rehabilitator for the Wild Baby I’ve Found – What Do I Do?
Aquatic Bird Baby Bat Beaver Bird of Prey Birds Hitting Windows Chipmunk City Wildlife Rescue Coyote Duck Events Fishing Food Fox GoPro Grebe Killdeer Litter Loon Mammal Merganser Mink Oil Spills Opossum Orphaned Wildlife Owl People Rabbit Raccoon Release Reptile Rescue Robin Snake Songbird Squirrel Swan Time Lapse Turtle Video Waxwing Weasel wild animals wildlife Woodcock