Donations of supplies and services help Toronto Wildlife Centre help more patients by keeping costs low. Here’s a list of items we need at the centre right now. If you have something you think would help but don’t see it here, send us an email or call us at 416-631-0662 x3207.
Sorry—Toronto Wildlife Centre cannot offer pick-up services for any items donated.
Toronto Wildlife Centre cannot accept donations of fur coats.
We’re on Amazon!
See Toronto Wildlife Centre’s wish list on Amazon.
Food and Nutrition
- Ensure: Vanilla or strawberry flavoured (Amazon)
- Fresh or frozen berries (any kind)
- Frozen lake smelts
- Mixed frozen veggies
- Black walnuts
- Pedialyte (unflavoured) (Amazon)
- Sunflower seeds (unsalted, raw, in the shell) (Amazon)
- Walnuts (unsalted, natural, in the shell) (Amazon)
- Almonds (unsalted, natural, in the shell) (Amazon)
- Pecans (unsalted, natural, in the shell) (Amazon)
Food is one of Toronto Wildlife Centre’s biggest expenses! If you have any contacts that might be able to donate groceries to our patients, please contact us by phone at 416-631-0662 x3207 or by email.
- Disposable surgical gloves: All sizes, latex or latex-free (Amazon)
- Bags of IV fluids
- Cover slips (Amazon)
- Needles: 23G and 25G
Many more medical, surgical and laboratory supplies are needed. Please contact us by phone at 416-631-0662 x3207 or by email if you have supplies to donate.