Join us for an opportunity to meet our wild education ambassadors, learn the facts about some of our wild neighbours, and see how wild lives are saved every day at our centre! As a charity run on donations, all proceeds from the program will directly support the care of sick, injured and orphaned wild patients.
A "Wild" Meet and Greet!
What to Expect
Your Wild Meet and Greet will include:
- A private meet and greet featuring a minimum of 2 wild education ambassadors (Please note that we cannot take requests for specific education ambassadors)
- An introduction to TWC’s programs and the work we do to save wild lives
- An overview of select species, the biggest threats they face and how you can help!
- A tour of our viewing hallway (currently closed to the public) where you can see patients in care
- Web cam footage of patients currently in care in their enclosures
- Time to answer all of your questions about wildlife!
Cost is $100 per session. To book yours, please email [email protected].
Details and COVID-19 Procedures
- This is an indoor event
- Session will run between 45-60 minutes
- Touching the education animals will not be permitted
- The session takes place in our public education area; patient areas are closed to the public
- Masks must be worn at all times by TWC staff and all visitors while in the centre (children 2 and under excluded)
- Visitors must self-screen for Covid-19 symptoms and show proof of vaccination upon arrival at TWC
- Fee is payable by cash or credit card upon arrival at TWC
- Cost is $100 per session