Join us for an opportunity to meet our wild education ambassadors, learn the facts about some of our wild neighbours, and see how wild lives are saved every day at our centre! As a charity run on donations, all proceeds from the program will directly support the care of sick, injured and orphaned wild patients.
A "Wild" Meet and Greet!
What to Expect
Your Wild Meet and Greet will include:
- A private meet and greet featuring a minimum of 2 wild education ambassadors (Please note that we cannot take requests for specific education ambassadors)
- An introduction to TWC’s programs and the work we do to save wild lives
- An overview of select species, the biggest threats they face and how you can help!
- A tour of our viewing hallway (currently closed to the public) where you can see patients in care
- Web cam footage of patients currently in care in their enclosures
- Time to answer all of your questions about wildlife!
Cost is $100 per session. To book yours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Dates & Times:
Tuesday, September 29th – 10am, 12pm, 2pm
Friday, October 2nd – 10am
Saturday, October 3rd – Sold Out!
Thursday, October 8th – 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
*Additional dates may be added based on demand
Details and COVID-19 Procedures
- This is an indoor event
- Session will run between 45-60 minutes
- Touching the education animals will not be permitted
- The session takes place in our public education area; patient areas are closed to the public
- Booking is for a maximum of 6 people (including children of all ages and adults) from the same “bubble” per session
- Masks must be worn at all times by TWC staff and all visitors while in the centre (children 2 and under excluded)
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the centre
- Social distancing must be maintained while in the centre (our presentation room, viewing hallway and displays will be set up to support this)
- Common visitor areas will be sanitized before and after each session
- Standard Covid-19 screening questions will be emailed to you upon booking and must be completed prior to entering the centre
- Fee is due upon booking and is non-refundable
- Cost is $100 per session