This March marks our 25th anniversary!
Toronto Wildlife Centre opened its first location on March 28th, 1993, and has been open every day since, becoming the busiest wildlife centre in Canada!
With your support and generous donations, TWC has been able to help approximately 5,000 patients each year (387 different species to date). So naturally, we want to celebrate with you all!
TWC invites you to showcase your creativity for a chance to win a behind-the-scenes tour of our facility, receiving a firsthand look into what it takes to save an animal’s life. All you need to do is create a 25th year logo design for TWC, modelled after our current logo. Give a fun 25-year spin to our logo and show us what saving wildlife means to you! The creator of the winning logo will receive a tour plus a free piece of merchandise printed with his/her very own design.
Submit your entry to email@example.com before midnight on January 31, 2018. The winning design will be chosen by TWC’s board of directors. Be sure to read the contest guidelines below!
25th Anniversary Logo Contest Guidelines
- Individuals and groups, including TWC volunteers, are eligible to enter.
- Judges are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Initial entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entries must be submitted in PDF or JPG format.
- The email must include the name, address, phone number and email address of the entrant(s).
- No more than 3 entries may be submitted at one time.
- The deadline for entries is midnight on January 31, 2018, EST.
- The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for TWC’s 25th anniversary year. The logo will be used online, in print and on merchandise. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high-quality printing.
- The logo must contain the words “Toronto Wildlife Centre” and “25 years” in Futura Book font. The logo must be modelled after the original TWC logo. A high-quality version of the original logo is available below.
- Logo must be designed by the entrant(s) only.
- All entries will become the sole property of TWC and may be displayed publicly on TWC online platforms (web, social media, email etc.), merchandise and print.
- The winning entrant(s) (up to a maximum of 6) will receive a tour of TWC’s facilities.
- The winning entrant(s) will receive merchandise of choice (from options supplied) with new TWC 25th anniversary logo.
- The winning design will be selected by TWC’s board of directors. Their decision will be final.
- The winner will be required to sign a confirmation letter assigning all ownership of the logo to TWC.
- TWC will announce the winner’s name publicly.