Program details and how to apply
Thank you for our interest. Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for university placements for the spring and summer of 2017.
- Placements are based on student interests and educational level. Veterinary Technician students are typically placed with our Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary students are typically placed with our Veterinary Staff.
- Students must work the number of hours required to complete their particular placement.
- Qualified students will be in their final year of university.
- Placements at Toronto Wildlife Centre are from mid-April to mid-October.
- Shifts will be 4 days per week, 10 hours per day.
- Students who can work 40 hours per week will be given priority.
- Students will be required to complete an interview.
- Out of province/international students should note that we cannot provide visas, housing or transportation.
- Qualified students must be comfortable communicating in English.
- We thank all students for their applications but due to a high volumes only the most qualified will receive a reply.
Please send us your résumé and cover letter. Include your intended start and end dates, and the number of hours per week you’re available to work at Toronto Wildlife Centre.
Send by email or by mail to:
Dr. Heather Reid
Toronto Wildlife Centre
60 Carl Hall Rd. Unit 4
Toronto, Ontario, Canada